IBM Wheelwriter 3 Series II Typewriter Refurbished
- Adjustable IBM Typewriter Keyboard lets you select the typing position that suits you best.
- Correction memory holds approximately 72 characters, so you can correct single or multiple lines of text
- Automatic correction cleanly removes or covers up typing errors at a touch.
- Range of pitches - 10, 12, or 15 characters per inch - suits a variety of type sizes and styles.
- Page-end indicator helps ensure that multiple pages in a document all have the same end point.
- Status panel tells you at a glance which key functions (for example, Shift Lock or Line Space) are activated and which are turned off.
- Auto Center
- Standard Tabs and Margins
- 16.5" Paper Capacity
- 13.2" Writing Line
Dimensions: 6.5"H x 21.3"W x 18.0"D (165mm x 542mm x 458mm)
Weight: 27 lbs. (12.3 kg)
Pitch: 10, 12 or 15 characters per inch and proportional spacing
Paper capacity: 16.5" (120mm)
Writing line: 13.2" (335mm) visible point line
Keyboard: 96-character, adjustable
Rated print speed: 20 characters per second (bidirectional when in reprint mode)
Power suppoly: 120 VAC; 60 Hz
Line cord: 2-wire