Managed Print Services
"Managed Print Services" (MPS)? Involve managing hardcopy devices such as copiers, printers, multifunction devices, and fax machines in a unified fashion. The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps customers improve environmental sustainability and document security. Managed Print Serves helps to significantly reduce the costs of your annual document output as well as increase your company's workflow efficiencies. Most businesses do not know how to effectively track the cost of printing in the workplace environment. Kensington Office Machines will help you to better understand hardcopy fleet expenses and show you how to uncover areas of waste and inefficiencies. As the Managed Print Services experts, we will fine-tune your print environment and offer easy-to-implement real-world solutions to help you cut costs and reduce your environmental footprint. Establishing a Total Managed Print business model is a smart print strategy for any company. It's more than outsourcing the management of your print fleet or the hardware you choose - it's a long-term business strategy to control your print environment.
By "printing," we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes, Total Managed Print - which includes custom service delivery, remote printer monitoring, leasing/CPP options and consumables delivery options - will enable you to:
- Reduce your printing costs upfront and long term
- Streamline your print operation
- Realize a predictable monthly cost with access to print activity
- Update an aging fleet without the capital expenditure associated with equipment purchases
- Free up internal resources to focus on critical business needs
- Improve printer service levels and minimize device downtime
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the costs of "printing" and it accounts for a large chunk - as much as 10% of a business's annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
The best managed print services companies do more than just oversee your printers and copier. They also:
- Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give telecommuters and mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and information technology (IT) integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
- Have a proven track record in deploying managed print services anywhere in the world through a global network of highly skilled experts.
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated, digital ones.
What's the true measure of a good managed print services provider? One who can seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your real business? Check out managed print services offerings from Kensington Office Machines to see how we can help.
Kensington Office Machines Managed Print Services:
Kensington Office Machines has partnered with major manage print providers. We offer a full spectrum of managed print services, and other services for everyone from small businesses up to large, multinational corporations. Reduce your total cost of office printing and enhance employee productivity while we manage all aspects of printing and copying for your company.