Request Equipment Move
Request Equipment Move:
Kensington Office Machines - Copier Moving Service
Copy machines are expensive and heavy and include sensitive parts and electronics; making them prone to significant damage when handled or shipped improperly. This puts you at risk for compromising your warranty! With our experience and expertise, we guarantee that your copy machine will be in the same condition as you left it prior to moving or shipping.
Our trained professional movers have extensive experience moving, installing, packing, shipping and storing copiers. In fact, we’re so confident you’ll be happy with our service. Kensington Office Machines offer full insurance coverage absolutely free!
Kensington Office Machines have the experience, training and authorization to handle virtually any type, size or make of copier, printing or duplicating equipment. We handle every size and type of copier, from desktops to full production machines and commercial printing equipment, and any and all difficult site conditions.
Why Use Kensington Office Machines
Kensington Office Machines uses only trained carriers, assuring that your equipment is packed and moved according to specifications. If additional technical support is required to assure the safety of your equipment, Kensington Office Machines will coordinate with your local carrier to alert your service technician of the move.
If your unit is under warranty with Kensington Office Machines, and because your current Maintenance Agreement allows us to assume full liability during the move. Customer will not be liable for any damage as a result of the move.
Our Copier Moving Process
When you call Kensington Office Machines for copier moving services, you’re dealing directly with the experienced company and professional team that is actually transporting your valuable equipment—not some broker or middleman that hands the job off. Our process includes:
- A Pre-test of your copier before it is moved
- Correct disassembly for safe transport
- Shrink wrap to prevent against scratches
- Moving on our specially equipped trucks if needed
- On-Site Reassembly
- Power up and testing at the new location.
- Dynamic Fast Response time
- Significant overall value
Before the specialist arrives, please follow these steps to ensure a smooth installation.
- Inside delivery of the product is required so the product is located where it is to be installed.
- Make sure the site meets space requirements of the product.
- Have necessary cables available.
- Verify site meets the product’s electrical (115 VAC, 15 amps) and environmental requirements.
- Arrange for system administrator and key equipment operator(s) to be present.
- Unload the product and options.
- Assemble product including options.
- Install network kit if applicable.
- Load consumables.
- Connect power and telephone cords (where applicable) to complete product set-up.
- Perform functional check.
- Print startup page.
- Conduct customer demo of how to load paper and consumables.
- Remove boxes and packing to customer dock or trash center.
Setup does NOT include:
- Driver Installation
- Toner Refills
- Server Configuration
- Pre-Existing quality issues or paper issues.
- Out of State (Excluding, MD, DC and VA)
It's easy to start the relocation process! Simply submit a form online with your machine Make, Model and Serial Number for verification, then fill out the online request form. Within 24 hours of submitting the necessary information, a Kensington Office Machines Relocation Specialist will fax you a quote and Move Agreement. Once we receive the signed Agreement, Kensington Office Machines will begin processing your move.
Kensington Office Machines provides fast onsite service on Printers and Copiers in Maryland, Washington, D.C and Virginia. Quick on-site Printer and Copier repair service at your home or Office! Rockville, Bowie, Washington D.C, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Kensington, Laurel, Greenbelt, Columbia, Lanham, Takoma Park, Wheaton, Gaithersburg, Germantown etc
*Please Note: Kensington Office Machines reserves the right to cancel your request.