At Kensington Office Machines, our experts will analyze, test, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing network systems, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system. We will perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
Our Expert’s Task:
- Back up network data.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Analyze and report computer network security breaches or attempted breaches.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
- Document network support activities.
Our Expert’s Knowledge:
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Telecommunications — Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Our Experts Abilities:
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
Daily Activities of Our Experts:
- Create electronic data backup to prevent loss of information.
- Implement security measures for computer or information systems.
- Analyze security of systems, network, or data.
- Resolve computer network problems.
- Document network-related activities or tasks
Kensington Office Machines IT Support?
Information Technology Technical support is something that every business owner or public business will eventually need. From something as simple as an employee losing email access to a major situation such as the entire network going down, kensington Office Machines professionals are the ones who comes in to save the day. The common definition of IT support relates to professionals that provide help to companies for technology products ranging from computers, Servers, VOIP phones to televisions and software.
Our customers are happy if Kensington Office Machines professionals simply show up in a timely manner after something goes wrong.
Kensington Office Machines is a proud partner of HPE, and many more companies.