Kensington Office Machines offers a 20 day return policy on merchandise based on the following conditions:
Damaged Product Box
If damaged products are received , please refuse the products upon original delivery attempt. If damaged products are accepted from the carrier, such damage should be noted on the carrier delivery record. Please save the product and the original box and packaging and notify Kensington Office Machines immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged products. Please notify Kensington Office Machines Customer Service at email@example.com of damaged products WITHIN THE FIRST 10 DAYS of receipt. Timely receipt of this information is necessary for Kensington Office Machines to file a damage claim. Damaged merchandise will only be exchanged for the exact same product.
Non-Damaged/Defective, Unopened Merchandise within 20 days of Original Purchase Date
If you have non-defective merchandise which is unopened, depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances, we will issue you a RMA # and will give you an address to ship the product to at your expense subject to a 15% restocking fee or more. Return shipping to us is at your expense.
Non-Damaged/Defective, Opened Merchandise
We will not accept returns on merchandise that has been opened and is not defective.
If you have received defective merchandise you must contact Kensington Office Machines within 10 days for replacement of defective merchandise with the exact same product. After 20 days, Customer will have to contact the manufacturer directly.
All return products must have an RMA number or the return will be refused at our warehouse.
To receive an RMA:
- In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed.
- Please return all products 100% complete including all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RMA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to our distribution center for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped at Kensington Office Machines expense.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS or Federal Express. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
- Return privileges vary by manufacturer. Please contact us for details. Replacement Policy:
- Customer is responsible for returning damaged or defective merchandise to Kensington Office Machines.
- Kensington Office Machines will not ship replacement merchandise until receipt of damaged or defective item.
- All defective or damaged returns are subject to verification. Failure to return a product within the return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICIES
Custom orders, bulk orders, volume licensing software, and other products designated as "This Sale Is Final", "No Returns", or similar language may not be returned.