What Are Government Purchases?
Government purchases are expenditures on goods and services by federal, state, and local governments. By statute, purchases made on behalf of a federal agency are exempt from state sales tax.
Government Purchase Card
The Government Purchase Card (GPC) mission is to streamline payment procedures and reduce the administrative burden associated with purchasing supplies and services.
Why Purchase with Kensington Office Machines?
Kensington Office Machines understands how much time and effort is involved in trying to purchase equipment for the Government. Deadlines and specific requirements can make purchasing equipment a long and often drawn-out process. Kensington Office Machines makes it easy for the government to purchase office equipment. This includes all branches of federal, state and local government.
Different Government Payment Methods:
- Purchase Orders
- Visa, Master Card, American Express & Discover
- Cashier’s Checks
Why You’ll love to do business with Kensington Office Machines:
- We have been in business for over 30 Years.
- We are familiar with Government purchasing protocols including securities.
- Our website is secure and user friendly.
- We offer dedicated government agents that are ready to answer your questions, regarding your purchases or your potential purchases.
- Courteous, knowledgeable and professional support available.
- Our rates and prices are very competitive
The rich insights from government agencies including Defense coupled with their feedbacks and our analysis has engineered our thinking to providing:
- Great Customer support
- Quality Services
- Fast Delivery and Fast On-site support
- Effective Contract Management
- Competitive Pricing
IT Support Services, 3D printer Support Services, Camera Repair Services, Computer Repair Services, Electronic Design Services, Defense System Integration, AI and Cyber Security and Office Equipment Sales and Maintenance Contract. Give us a call.
Trusted by government organizations